Estonian University of Life Sciences
Institute of Forestry and Engineering, Chair of Energy Application Engineering
Fr.R.Kreutzwaldi 56, Tartu 510006, ESTONIA
- Ph.D. studies in Engineering Sciences at Institute of Forestry and Engineering, Estonian University of Life Sciences, Tartu (10.2021-….)
- BS-MS dual degree studies in Nanotechnology Engineer at Yachay Tech University, Imbabura, Ecuador (06. 2015 – 05.2021)
Present fields of research
- Nanomaterials applied to Optoelectronics and photovoltaic applications
- Hydrothermal and precipitation methods based synthesis of nanoparticles (copper nitride)
- Morphology, optoelectronic and I-V characterization of as synthesized nanoparticles
- Photocalysis and electrochemistry
- 2021-2025 “Hybrid nanomaterials for Optoelectronic and Photovoltaic applications” PhD student research project.
Honors and awards
- 2018, International Travel Award given by Internal Grants Projects at Yachay Tech University, to participate in the summer research program at the University of Montpellier from 05. 2018 to 08. 2018, Montpellier, France.
- 2018, First place in the Projects, Waves, Electricity and Magnetism Contest at Yachay Tech University Ecuador.
- 2017, Best Poster award at Interuniversity Physical / Chemistry Journeys Ecuador – 2021 (IPCJ), Catholic University of Ecuador, Quito, Ecuador.
1. Publication in the group:
- «Surveying the Synthesis, Optical Properties and Photocatalytic Activity of Cu3N Nanomaterials» P. Paredes, E. Rauwel and P. Rauwel Nanomaterials MDPI 12(13), 2218 (2022) [REF]
2. Former publications
- «Adsorption of Glyphosate in water by Fe3O4@TiO2 Nanocomposite» E. Paredes, S. Breseño. (Institucional Repository of Yachay Tech University), 2021 [REF].