Estonian University of Life Sciences
Institute of Technology, Chair of Biosystems Engineering
Fr.R.Kreutzwaldi 56, Tartu 51014, ESTONIA
- PhD. studies in Engineering Sciences at Institute of technology, Estonian University of Life Sciences, Tartu (10.2020-….)
- BS-MS dual degree studies at Indian Institute of Science Education and Research in Mohali, India (08.2013 – 05.2018)
Present fields of research
- Green synthesis of nanoparticles (metal and metallic compounds)
- Antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral activity of green synthesized nanomaterials.
- Combining nanocomposites with skin cream/ointment for the treatment of fungal infections in pets and cattle.
- 2020-2024 “Study of biocidal properties of nanomaterials for the development of antifungal skin cream to treat pets and cattle ” PhD student research project
- 2020-2021 “Use of polymeric nanocomposites in anti-viral additives and coatings” Targeted funding, performer (COVSG9)
Honors and awards
- 2018, Best Poster Award in Inorganic Chemistry at “Chemistry Conference for Young Scientists-2018” Belgium
- 2013, Recipient of Innovation in Science Pursuit for Inspired Research (INSPIRE) Scholarship, India (2013-2018)